The job scope of the Systems Analyst/Document Control Clerk within OMT will include, but not limited to the following duties:
· Coordinating efforts with the Business Systems manager to implement and maintain the E2 system.
· Working with stake holders to identify barriers to implementation of E2 and presenting solutions to address their needs/concerns.
· Work with the Business Systems Manager directly to become the Subject Matter Expert for E2 Reporting.
· Will have experience with Microsoft Systems (Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook), database management, and navigation of a company network.
· Responsible for working with the Quality Supervisor to maintain regulatory compliance with Document Records both physical and digital. This will include filing hard and soft copies in line with company policies.
· Ensure the accuracy of all controlled documents prior to being filed.
· Assisting, when required, with special Business Systems and Quality related projects.
· Weekly 1:1 meetings with manager to review accomplishments, project status, and plan the activities of the next week.